Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm having trouble with VS express c#, Can you help?

To start out with, the design I make won't debug what I have written and designed.





I design the, well, designer, and the i go to debug it, and the default window pops up with no altercations. It looks the same as it always does.





Heres my code, but it has worked on the full version of Visual Studio I have on my desktop.





using System;


using System.Windows.Forms;





public class frmMain : Form


{


#region Windows Form Designer generated code





private void InitializeComponent()


{


}





#endregion





public static void Main()


{


frmMain main = new frmMain();


Application.Run(main);


}


}





This code has no altercations, but when I design the Designer, nothing different happens.


I suspect it might just be VS express.

I'm having trouble with VS express c#, Can you help?
You are looking at the wrong file here. It would be under designer.cs, we would need to see the InitializeComponent function, that is where the new Components would be listed.

wedding floral centerpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment