Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to run pro*c programs on from my windows OS.. I've oracle 10g express edition installed on my computer.

is there any way i can use my Turbo C or visual studio IDE i can run my Pro*C programs..


Thanks

How to run pro*c programs on from my windows OS.. I've oracle 10g express edition installed on my computer.
Create a project in MS VS and attach the .pc file there. Right click on the file and choose "Custom Build Step"





You will need to put something like this in the command line:





D:\Oracle\product\10.1.0\Client_1\BIN\... iname="$(InputPath)" code=cpp





The first directory is where proc is located. You may be able to just type


proc iname=...





You also need the outputs set to filename.cpp





Apply the changes, right click the file and compile it.





I had it working in MS VS 6.0 but 7.1 is not compiling yet. An additional line is needed for the command line with 7.1: SQLCHECK=SEMANTICS





However; it still isn't working. Has anyone successfully used pro c with MS VS 7.1?


No comments:

Post a Comment