Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can I display a translucent and transparent without activating it with C#?

I've done it with Delphi 7 and Visual Basic 6 using the SetWindowLong, GetWindowLong, SetLayeredWindowAttributes and SetWindowPos functions. I'm using Visual C# 2008 Express and I'm unable to stop the transparent window from becoming active... :-(





Am I using the wrong functions, and if so, how can I solve that problem? Thanks.

How can I display a translucent and transparent without activating it with C#?
on your form.. you are using the 'this.opacity = %26lt;double value%26gt;';? (your question was lacking WHAT you were setting transparent)...





As for the event firing this value can be set in the designer or at run time... I am not sure about the timing of the event, but on first blush it makes sense that a form would have to be active to have it change a render property.. I would be curious to know what you are doing that triggers on a form being active...


No comments:

Post a Comment