Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have another question about Microsoft's Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition?

What .NET Framework do I need in order to run my Web Browser Program I made with Microsoft's Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition...





a. MS .Net Framework 1.1 (x86)


b. MS .Net Framework 3.0 (x86)


c. MS .Net Framework 2.0 (x86)


d. Other MS .Net Framework





What about if I have Vista, and wanted to run my program on a Vista Machine, would my program work on Vista...?





What .Net Framework do I need in order to run my program on Vista...?





.NET 2.0 (x64)....?





Thanx

I have another question about Microsoft's Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition?
What Framework did you compile your program against? (Pauses.......) You just answered your own question. Did you actually just create a "Web Browser Program" with the Express Edition of VB 2008? I'm not sure what that means since you would use Visual Web Developer 2008 Express to create ASP .NET applications.....but if you did, then checking the property pages of your project would help. I'm sure the 2008 Express Editions has Framework targeting, so you can install against any of the .NET Frameworks you have installed.





If you are running Vista, you have 2.0 and 3.0 installed already. This page might help you with some other questions you may still have:





http://reportviewer.biz/dotnetframework....
Reply:Vista comes by default with .NET3.0, but it's better if you install .NET3.5





If you installed your visual basc 2008 , then you already have 3.5 cause that's how it works. Just target you application to 3.5, it's latest and has really good options with it


No comments:

Post a Comment